Saturday, December 15, 2007

{Thinking Positive: Day 14}

DAY FOURTEEN

1. I got to spend some time this morning with my Aunt Jeanie.

2. Oreo, my mom's cat, climbed up on me and snuggled with me to help keep me warm during this very coooold morning while visiting Aunt Jeanie.

3. William got to finally go to a D&D game - first one in a month - which made him happy as a clam - which in turn made me happy and the kids too.

4. I got to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" w/ Jimmy Stewart on TV tonight after my show Ghost Whisper.

5. All the kids are in bed and I am working on some collages for my friend's calendar. I am enjoying the creativity of it.

6. Did a logo sample for a potential "logos by arya" client...fingers crossed that she likes it, I know I do but I am easy to please...lol

7. Just snuggled up at the puter waiting for hubby to come home...I have moment to flip thru my new rangefinder magazine that came in today's mail...I put up the poster that came with it of the new Nikon D3...That's the camera I want, but for $5,000 just for the body I am going to have to wait...Heck I would be happy with the D200 but that is still $2,000 for just the body...wishful thinking! lol

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...