Friday, December 7, 2007

{TO: All my Photographer Friends}

I am having a sale on my templates to help raise money for when my husband has brain surgery on the 28th of January and we will have to spend 10-12 days in a hotel room because he needs to stay close to the hospital after his surgery and the hospital he is going to be at is 3 hours from our home.

So NOW thru Jan 10th, 2008. I am selling my template collection for $35 - regularly $50. I take payments via paypal.com (wiesephotography@yahoo.com).

Once payment has been made I will MAIL you a CD w/the template collection *shown below - all fonts used in the templates - and several tutorials on how to use the templates *fully illustrated. So when paying with paypal please include your address as well as email address so that I can let you know it's been shipped.







0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...