Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{GTG & Game night}

I had a photography get together on the 28th of February. We had a great turnout BUT it was too cold and windy to get any pictures. I was bummed but it was great to meet some others who share my passion and we talked about photography stuff for about an hour while shivering in the cold, frigged wind. I did take some pictures of the kids before everyone got there.

After the get together we went with my friend Carla to a fun night of games at her friends home. I snapped a few images and both William and I had a blast. The kids had fun too, playing with all the other kids. It was soo much fun, we are looking forward to doing it again.

Below are my captures of the day...Enjoy!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...