Monday, January 28, 2008

{It all went GREAT!!}

The doctor was really happy about how the surgery went, everything went better then expected and the surgery is all done. I believe the lord was helping to guide the surgeons skilled hands. (thank you all for your wonderful prayers and good wishes our way!!)

I got to see William for a bit. He looked great and was giving the nurses hell, he was all hopped up on drugs, some of the things he said were just too funny. He was in good sorts. He had a huge bandage on his head and if all goes well he should be out of the hospital by Wednesday. The longest part of today was waiting - we got there at 10am and he didn't get back into the room until about 11:30/noon and then they didn't actually start the surgery until about 1pm. He was out of surgery about 6:45/7pm.

I will keep you updated as I know more - I am sooo tired and ready for bed, going to see William in the morning! Thank you all for your good thoughts and all your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Arya, I'm so happy to hear this great news. Our prayers have been answered and the Lord has blessed your family. I'll continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...