Monday, May 17, 2010

{Positive Perspective: Day 1}

(image found HERE)


I am going to be doing these for the next seven days - maybe longer because I need to see the positive in life since I have been stressing about too much stuff that I just know isn't worth stressin' over - but telling my mind and hormones that is hard work.

POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY ONE

1. I was so happy getting up this morning and not hearing fighting from the kids.

2.  I am grateful for my husband who lets me sleep in while dealing with the kids so very early in the morning.

3. I love watching the kids play at the park as it helps get rid of all that pent up energy they seem to accumulate.

4. I am grateful to have a great dad and step-mom who has dinner with us once a week and are willing to play dungeons and dragons with us.

5. I am excited that hubby was able to find someone who enjoys d&d as much as we do to play with us and that not only him but his family are becoming good friends.

6. I am enjoying the guinea pigs and their little chirps and trills - they are so fun to watch as they bounce and chase each other around the cage.

7. I am so happy to have gotten rid of a really bad OB doc and I am now looking forward to reconnecting with my old OB doc - even if it means driving farther away.

8. I love how my cats are so weird. They are exactly the type of entertainment I need on those days where everything seems to go wrong.

9. I love that the kids can make their own peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches.

10. I love my husband, who makes my life easier by being by my side.

1 comment:

  1. It's weird but positive affirmations work and self talk does too. When I went to therapy for depression we worked on these. On really bad days I find myself saying to myself, "You can do this." and "It's easy!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...