(image found HERE)
I am going to be doing these for the next seven days - maybe longer because I need to see the positive in life since I have been stressing about too much stuff that I just know isn't worth stressin' over - but telling my mind and hormones that is hard work.
POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY ONE
1. I was so happy getting up this morning and not hearing fighting from the kids.
2. I am grateful for my husband who lets me sleep in while dealing with the kids so very early in the morning.
3. I love watching the kids play at the park as it helps get rid of all that pent up energy they seem to accumulate.
4. I am grateful to have a great dad and step-mom who has dinner with us once a week and are willing to play dungeons and dragons with us.
5. I am excited that hubby was able to find someone who enjoys d&d as much as we do to play with us and that not only him but his family are becoming good friends.
6. I am enjoying the guinea pigs and their little chirps and trills - they are so fun to watch as they bounce and chase each other around the cage.
7. I am so happy to have gotten rid of a really bad OB doc and I am now looking forward to reconnecting with my old OB doc - even if it means driving farther away.
8. I love how my cats are so weird. They are exactly the type of entertainment I need on those days where everything seems to go wrong.
9. I love that the kids can make their own peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches.
10. I love my husband, who makes my life easier by being by my side.