Friday, May 7, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 10}




This week has been good. I have been eating well for the most part. Except when we went to The Golden Corral - I ate cheesy potatoes and home-done mashed potatoes w/gravy mixed with some corn but I did have broccoli, cauliflower and some brussel sprouts - they just didn't have anything that appealed to me. All the smells were overpowering too, so I just went with something I knew I wouldn't toss up.

I have been eating healthy at home. Lots of salads w/diced onions, tomatoes, dried cranberries and a spattering of  croutons. Sometimes I put bacon or boiled egg or instead of dried cranberries I throw in some dried blueberries. I have also been eating lots of frozen blueberries & peaches. I have also been eating chicken in different ways but my favorite way is making Chicken Teriyaki with rice and a nice side of steamed vegi's!

On the exercise front, I have been walking more and more and making as many trips up and down the stairs as I can and working on prenatal pilates movements on my ball doing different stretches and exercises that will help me during this pregnancy & later labor. 

(found at bigstock.com)

I found some great exercises on Pregnancy 360. It's been extremely helpful and I am really liking them as they are low impact and easy to do. You can view the page HERE. It's called Secrets of a Celebrity Trainer and it's full of some good information. You can also find some good video's on YouTube as well. 

My weight loss for this week was 1/2 a pound. I was amazed considering I ate a lot of starch this week, but I am glad that I didn't gain any.  My weight loss is slow and steady and so far I have lost just a little over a pound a week (on average). I am super happy with my progress considering I am pregnant and I know I will be gaining weight (hopefully not a lot but I know it can happen).

Current Weight: 294 pounds

Weight loss: -0.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 11 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 60 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...