Friday, May 21, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 12}


I know I started this goal before I found out I was pregnant and I have to keep telling myself that the doc's always add on those extra 4 weeks to when you are due...it's crazy to think about and sometimes when I look at what week I am on for my weight loss challenge I sometimes forget the extra weeks added to my pregnancy.  It boggles my mind at times, but enough about my mind boggling and on to my progress for the week.

It's been a good week. I have been right on track with what I have been eating and my glucose levels this week have been better now that I know I absolutely can not have potatoes of any sort or chicken enchiladas with rice. I think it's the rice I can't have either, which is a bummer because I love teriyaki chicken w/rice.

I do get to enjoy lots of vegi's and yesterday I made myself a great sandwich. It had lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado and a slice of turkey on it with a dab of mayo & brown spicy mustard all on a whole grain bread that I found at Costco. It was soooo good. I got the idea when my friend and I went with our girls to Red Robin and had a BLT w/avocado and turkey on a croissant and I figured I could make it too but couldn't find the croissants & forgot to get bacon at the store so I made due with a nice hearty whole grain bread and added some onions. I even made one for hubby and he really liked it too.

I found out yesterday at the doc's that I am not drinking enough water and my pee is too concentrated so I thought I was drinking enough but obviously I am not and I don't want to get kidney stones so I need to start upping my water intake which I thought was good before but my pee says otherwise.

I have been walking but not as much as I should be because of the rain this week. I also have been slacking on my other exercises too but I have upped my walking up and down the stairs - hoping that would offset my lack of exercise. The doc took me off the progesterone yesterday and I think that will help with my tiredness and my mood a bit more.

So anywho, below is my progress so far and I hope it continues onto next week as well.


Current Weight: 291 pounds

Weight loss: - 2.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 14 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 57 pounds to go


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...