Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{Correction: His name is Tugg Boat}

I finally got around to reading our newest members name tag to make sure I was spelling it right and I wasn't. His name is Tugg with an extra "G" and his last name is Boat. How cute is that!

Well last night I snapped a few images of Tugg and I playing "fetch" with a tennis ball. He loved it by the way, playing fetch not getting his image snapped so much. Everytime he would pass Sorry to close she would hiss at him or give him a dirty look. It was hilarious, but I think she will be the first to come around to Tugg. Toby hasn't been seen since he took a swipe at Tugg and I do hope he comes out once he realizes this little guy is here to stay.

Anywho, here are the snaps I took. Enjoy!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah! He is super cute...I'm so jealous now you have a cute new dog,a really cool fantasy novel type name, a bun in the oven, AND 25 followers on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention your hard wood floors those are envy-able too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...