Saturday, April 17, 2010

{The Time Traveler's Wife}

I really enjoyed this movie. It will make you cry so make sure you have a box of tissue next to you. This movie is based on the book by Audrey Niffengger. I think I am going to add this book to my reading list for sure.





Back of Movie Summary:

When Henry DeTamble meets Clare Abshire in a Chicago library they both understand that he is a time traveller, but she she knows much more than this about him as he has not yet been to the times and places where they have met before. He falls in love with her, as she has already with him, but his continuing unavoidable absences time travelling - and then returning with increasing knowledge of their future - makes things ever more difficult for Clare.

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to see this. the book is on my to-read list too. I think I want to read it before I watch it though. Congrats on your weight loss and I'm sorry Tugg didn't work out. He was adorable. Are you feeling more pregnant again? (You know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...