Monday, April 5, 2010

{Meet Tug}

We have added a new member to our family! His name is Tug and he is a Boston Terrier. He is brindle in color and is just adorable! We are hoping to be his forever home. Isn't he just adorable?

The cats don't think so but I am sure they will come around, I hope they do. Tug will be a great companion for me to walk with. I am really looking forward to all the fun we are going to have. He has really taken to the kids and the kids to him.

This is the breed of dog hubby has always wanted and I can tell he and Tug will be fast friends.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. he's gorgeous! Where did you get him and how old is he? I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is 18 months old and we got him for free from a lady who got him for her 12 year old son at christmas and he just doesn't spend any time with him so when she saw my ad on craigslist she emailed me with him...we got him yesterday and he is just the sweetest dog...farts stink like crazy but we can get over that...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...