Friday, April 9, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 6}


It's that time of the week again. This week I haven't been so good with my eating or exercise. I had banana cream pie that I got at "Sherry's Restaurant", (I didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting like I wanted but I still had one too many pieces), and went out to one of my favorite restaurants "Mandarin Restaurant" to help a friend celebrate her birthday and ordered way too much food that isn't conducive to weight loss at all but it was really good!

I have been walking Tugg but not like I should and need to get into a routine that will work for both him and I. He really is a great dog and he deserves better from me as his new owner. The kids have been playing with him like crazy out in the yard and he loves it but he needs more then one walk a day for sure.

I bought a yoga/balance ball last weekend and still have yet to get it blown up. It is on my to-do-list but it has yet to be crossed off the list as "done". I want to work on my core muscles so that labor and delivery is easier. Which is a good thing, right?

Because I am pregnant and trying to lose/manage my weight I know my weight will go down and up as the baby grows. My new goal is to make sure I don't get to 305 lbs again while carrying this baby. I know this is going to be hard to do since I gained 30 lbs with each of my lasts pregnancies but since my doctor doesn't want me gaining anything I need to at least try and I personally don't want to gain a ton of weight either, it will only depress & disappoint me.

I gained weight this week, not a ton and I am sure it's due to my poor eating habits during this past week. but I only gained one pound which is actually alot less then I thought I was going to gain. I have been taking the "Activia Challenge" and have noticed things are digesting a bit better. I have only done it for a week and hope to see better improvement by the next week.


Current Weight: 296.5 pounds

Weight loss: + 1 pounds

Total Weight loss: 8.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 62.5 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...