Friday, April 23, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 8}



This week has gone by so fast. William's birthday was Wednesday and I made him a cake - I didn't have a piece of it (until the next day). I also went and had a bite to eat at DQ with a friend while she was passing thru town. I didn't do so well there eating wise, (I had a chocolate frosty & sprite).

I can't believe how fast this week has come and gone. I guess that's what happens when your days are full of fun & homeschool. This week has been fun but if you asked me where the time went I couldn't tell you right off the bat because it just went so fast, (how exactly does that happen & why?).

Anywho, my current weight and stats are below...I gained a pound and a half but I think it's due to baby growing, (I hope it is anyways).


Current Weight: 296.5 pounds

Weight loss: +1.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 8.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 62.5 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...