Friday, April 30, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 9}


I can't believe it's been 9 weeks of trying to lose weight (I think it's closer to 10 but I am counting from the first FULL week I completed).

I have been eating alot of frozen blueberries, lovely orange like fruit and bananas. I have been working out on my yoga ball and making as many trips up and down the stairs as possible (I hate the stairs!).  I still have yet to get my big butt up and playing the wii but this week I hope to do it. I haven't done the wii fit in a long while and really should get back to it.

I have been really watching what goes into my mouth because tomorrow I am going to have a slice of yummy cake at William's birthday party, and I have been craving this type of cake since I had a slice at Sam's party. It's made at Albertson's and is chocolate with bavarian cream filling and a not so sweet whipped frosting. It really is a yummy treat!

I have realized that you can't deny yourself a little indulgence as long as you can control the portion you eat & be happy about your restraint. A slice of cake isn't going to make you gain weight but eating 3 or 4 will. If you deny yourself then when you "goof" you will have extreme pangs of guilt and that is not very helpful in your journey to losing weight.

Too much of anything isn't a good thing. Portion control and making sure you have a well balanced meals is the only way to go with exercise to help with your weight loss progress. At least that is what I have found works for me.


Current Weight: 294.5 pounds

Weight loss: -2 pounds

Total Weight loss: 10.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 60.5 pounds to go


As you can see I have lost 2 lbs this week. I think I am going to fluctuate throughout this pregnancy with my weight loss/gain. As long as I stay under what I started out at I will be extremely happy. I realize my goal has changed since getting pregnant but it had to because there is no way I will be able to lose the weight I want while growing a babe inside me but I can maintain and lose as much as I can before I start putting it all back on due to baby. I just don't wanna gain 30 (+) pounds this go around & I think I can do it.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...