(found image at Moo)
I went in to talk with the principle at the kids school. I wanted to inform her of William's & I's decision to withdraw the kids from school early and why we were doing it. I explained that the boys were just not loving this school and what made our decision clear was when I had the parent teacher conference's last week and how Aaron was basically scolded the entire time. I told her I had a good parent teacher conference with Sam's teacher.
She totally understood and was saddened that the boys were loosing their enthusiasm for learning and didn't want to come to school. She offered to help me in any way I needed until their supplies come in from the Idaho Virtual Academy. I told her I would let her know but I have most everything I need right now. I have been collecting it so that I can keep the kids on track during the summer months. I am glad we have it on hand and that I was thinking ahead.
I know this is going to be a huge transition but I also know that the kids will benefit from it greatly and I am looking forward to meeting some of the other homeschooling parents in the area and having my kids enjoy school again.
This is going to be a great adventure and the boys are excited to try something new! Already their behavior has improved and they are not fighting as much between themselves or with their sister. Which has been a great sight to see for sure.