Thursday, April 29, 2010

{Park Fun}

A week or so ago, William & I took the kids to the park and I even remembered to grab my camera. It only had my 50 mm lens on it but I loved getting to know my 50 mm lens again. I missed it!

The kids had tons of fun and enjoyed the park. I just love seeing them have fun.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don'tcha just love her staticky hair?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron just enjoyed spinning on this piece of equipment. It was awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruth loved it too. She would put her head back and just let the wind fly thru her hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peek-a-boo I see you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Hey, Get outta the way SAM!!"

Photobucket
Aaron would spin it and let his legs fly while Ruth tried to enjoy the wind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruth was so glad when the baby finally got outta this chair so she could swing in it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
But soon she started having a melt down...it wasn't pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sam was having fun playing "cops & robbers" with some of the other kids.

Photobucket
Ruth's melt down didn't get any better even when William came to push her. So we went for a walk around the park to see if we could find some ducks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I tried to get a nice group shot of them but they were just not havin' it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We found some ducks & it was awesome. We even saw some ducklings hiding along the bank.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and still no smiles for me - well with the exception of Sam's cheesy grin ;o) I may get the one above printed to put on my wall though, because I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

all though this one is a good one too, I may get it done up too...It was a fun day and I am so glad that we went and glad that I remembered my camera.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the duck pictures. Sometimes it is nicer to get real candid shots of kids than the fake smiley ones. I loved them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...