Saturday, August 20, 2011

{Big Girl Camera}

The below images were taken during our trip to Washington on the last day. We got all the kids onto this gigantic alligator and of course we all whipped out our cameras to take a few snaps (earlier I am sure you saw the one taken with my "workhorse").

Enjoy a few snaps taken with my "big girl" camera!

MJ just loves the swing - we sooo need a swing in our backyard just for her!





I rarely get a nice smiling pic of MJ and even though this is out of focus, I still love it!


I love this next series because of how Aaron looks so nonchalant about the whole thing and how Ruth has hidden herself behind MJ but Sam makes sure he's seen behind little William and how Noel points at MJ. 








0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...