Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{First Day of School}

{2011}

And so the first day of school has crept up on us! Can you believe we are over half way thru the year already!! I know I was going to try to homeschool but we found a good school when we moved into our home and the kids love it so that's where they are going to stay...

Aaron is now a 4th grader, Sam is a 2nd grader and Ruth is now in Kindergarden!! I can't believe how quickly they grow up!

**As a side note MJ is officially 10 months now!! When did that happen??**

My boys look like little Thugs *sigh*

Notice the skull theme - Ruth has rhinestone skulls on her back pockets of her jeans too

My 4th grader

My kindergardener

My 2nd grader

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...