Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{First Concert EVER}

{PART ONE}

My dear friend, Laura, invited me to go see Katy Perry LIVE in Concert at the Toco Bell Arena and I couldn't have been more excited! It was my first ever concert and one that will forever live on in my memories as full of joy and amazement that my ears didn't explode...(haha)

We started off the evening by hitting one of Laura's favorite restaurants "The Cheesecake Factory" I have never been to it before and let me tell you the food was AAAAaaaamazing! It was the perfect start to our night! We then parked the car at Laura's and because it wasn't too far to where the concert was being held we decided to just walk there, which was great because the parking was insane and we were glad we walked there.











The Concert started off with a a fun DJ named "DJ Skeet" and he got the crowd all roaring and rowdy with his music mixes. Most of the music I didn't recognize but that's to be expected because I don't keep up with music much anymore. But I must say that he did have lots of amazing beats to his mixes and I wouldn't mind going to one of his parties!





After Skeet was "Robyn" and she was spastic and made me laugh by rubbing herself and humping the stage and at the end of her performance she was all up under her shirt fondling her boobs and Laura and I just looked at each other and started laughing!










After Robyn there was a brief interlude as they cleared her band equipment so that Katy could come on stage and do her thing!





1 comment:

  1. I think my first concert was a Dave Matthews concert - we had to sit in the parking lot for a few hours after because of the contact high we received from the people all around us smoking (not cigarettes if you know what I mean)

    the last concert i went to was Stevie Nicks - best concert ever. Although i would wager that Katy Perry would be a close second. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...