Monday, August 29, 2011

{Park Play}

After the Discovery Center and the kids had lunch, I took them to a park I have been wanting to try out before heading back home. It wasn't too hot out and the kids needed to let off more energy so of course we stopped and the kids just had a blast!

Images taken with my "work horse"....Enjoy!

Aaron helped give the girls a nice spin




isn't this a cool play structure?




The girls enjoyed a nice swing but it was in the hot sun so it wasn't for very long


The other kids kept "clogging" up the slide but that didn't stop Sam from climbing his way over the clog 






Sam was all sad and wouldn't let me take is picture so I made him take them with me

I am not choking him, the little stink!

Well maybe I am, NOT



finally the clogs stopped happening and everyone got to go down the slide





One last twist before heading home

What, we have to go home now??

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...